Pyle Audio PLA3000D
Released September, 2004
The Pros:Outputs a clean signal without distortion. Capable of large amounts of power output. Resists overheating, won't reset itself.
The Cons:Larger footprint than most amps, need to ensure the room is set aside. Design seems tacky, not very sleek or edgy looking.
The Pyle Audio PLA3000D model is a high-end automotive stereo amplifier in the Pyle Red Elite series. The amplifier is designed for audiophiles and music lovers alike; and is geared to a more mature audience (obviously those old enough to drive).
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The PLA3000D model features a total 2400 watt bridged output with several operating ranges such as RMS power of; 4 ohms at 400W, 2 ohms at 800W, and 1.3 ohms at 1200W. It also includes glass epoxy PCB, a PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) system, variable bass boost, and a variable subsonic filter (15Hz-10Hz, 24dB/Octave). Additional features include gold RCA inputs, a custom terminal block for speaker connection, remote bass control, soft turn on/off, a 0-180 degree phase control, advanced thermal and overload protection circuitry, a heavy duty power coated heatsink, a fully illuminated top panel, anti-thump turn on and a 1 ohm stereo table. The PLA3000D amp comes packaged with a MOSFET PWM power supply and a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- 1 channel audio amplifier
- 2400 watt bridged output
- Multiple range modes
- RMS Power: 4 ohms at 400W
- RMS Power: 2 ohms at 800W
- RMS Power: 1.3 ohms at 1200W
- Glass epoxy PCB
- PWM (Power Width Modulation) system
- Variable bass boost
- Variable Subsonic filter (15Hz-10Hz, 24dB/Octave)
- Gold RCA inputs
- Remote bass control
- Fully illuminated top panel
- Custom Terminal Block for speaker connection
- Advanced thermal and overload circuit protection
- Soft turn on/off
- 0-180 degree phase control
- Heavy duty power coated heatsink
- Anti-thump turn on
- 1 ohm stereo table
- Includes: MOSFET PWM power supply and 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Maximum Power Output: 2400W mono
- Impedance: 10K ohms
- S/N Ratio: >90dB
- Dimensions: 10.9'' (W) x 2.7'' (H) x 15'' (L)
User Reviews (3)
outputs a clean signal without distortion
capable of large amounts of power output
resists overheating, won't reset itself
easy to fine-tune and adjust on the fly
can run for hours at a time without problems
larger footprint than most amps, need to ensure the room is set aside
design seems tacky, not very sleek or edgy looking
You may also like...