Pyle Audio PLA2480
Released June, 2005
The Pros:This bad boy melted two alpine s12 12' subs! and two fosgate 12' subs also.
The Cons:Too much juice for boneheads! carefull!
The Pyle Audio PLA2480 model is a high-end audio amplifier in the Pyle Red Elite series. The 2480 amplifier is designed for audiophiles and music lovers alike; and is geared to a more mature audience (obviously those old enough to drive).
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The PLA2480 model features a total 1,600 watt bridged output with 800 watts pushed from each channel; the amp has a total of 2 channels. It also includes a variable Hi/Lo electronic crossover, variable bass boost (0 ± 18dB at 60Hz) , and a variable input level (gain) control. The PLA2480 device has a power ON LED indicator as well as an LED protection indicator in order to help provide easy setup and maintenance options. Additional features include remote on/off, remote bass boost, gold RCA inputs, a high level molex input, a blue LED level display, advanced thermal, overload, and short circuit protection, and anti-thump turn on. The PLA2480 amp comes packaged with a MOSFET PWM power supply and a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- 2 channel audio amplifier
- 1,600 watt bridged output; 800 watts per channel
- Variable Hi/Lo electronic crossover and Variable Bass Boost (0 ± 18dB at 60Hz)
- Input level (gain) control
- Power ON and protection LED indicator
- Remote on/off
- Remote bass boost
- Gold RCA inputs
- High level Molex input
- Blue LED level display
- Thermal, overload and short circuit protection
- Anti-thump turn on
- Includes: MOSFET PWM power supply and a 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- S/N Ratio: > 95dB
- THD: < 0.04%
- Frequency Response:15Hz-30 KHz
- Dimensions: 10.9'' (W) x 2.7'' (H) x 15'' (L)
User Reviews (1)
this bad boy melted two alpine s12 12' subs! and two fosgate 12' subs also
too much juice for boneheads! carefull!
You may also like...