Pyle Audio PLA2150
Released June, 2006
The Pros:Powerful enough for most people. Smaller than the more powerful models. Quite affordable.
The Cons:Requires additional amps for more than 2 channels (and a sub of course).
The Pyle Audio Gear X Series PLA2150 model is a mid-grade automotive stereo amplifier. The amplifier is designed for audiophiles and music lovers alike; and is geared to a more mature audience (obviously those old enough to drive).
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The PLA2150 model features a total 600 watt bridged output with 300 watts pushed from each channel. It also includes a variable Hi/Lo electronic crossover, variable bass boost, and a variable input level (gain) control. The PLA2150 device has a power ON LED indicator as well as an LED protection indicator in order to help provide easy setup and maintenance options. Additional features include a Hi/Lo impedance output, a fully illuminated top panel, thermal and overload short circuit protection, anti-thump turn on and a 2 ohm stereo table. The PLA2150 amp comes packaged with a MOSFET PWM power supply and a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- 2 channel audio amplifier
- 600 watt bridged output; 300 watts per channel
- Variable Hi/Lo electronic crossover, and variable bass boost
- Input level (gain) control
- Power ON and LED protection indicators
- Hi/Lo impedance output
- Fully illuminated top panel
- Thermal and overload short circuit protection
- anti-thump turn on
- 2 ohm stereo table
- Includes: MOSFET PWM power supply and 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Dimensions: 2.32'' (H) x 11.06'' (W) x 8.25'' (L)
User Reviews (1)
powerful enough for most people
smaller than the more powerful models
requires additional amps for more than 2 channels (and a sub of course)
You may also like...