Pioneer Championship PRS-D2000SPL
Released April, 2008
The Pioneer Championship PRS-D2000SPL is a Premier one-channel amplifier based on a class D circuit equipped with a subsonic filter, variable crossovers, and bass boost capability. An upgrade from the $699.95 PRS-D1200SPL, the more expensive $1,099.95 PRS-D2000SPL handles more maximum power (4000w versus 2400w), continuous power (2000w versus 1200w), and a greater signal-to-noise ratio (85dB versus 70dB).
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The PRS-D2000SPL can also be bridged together with another PRS-D2000SPL, thereby offering a total maximum power of 8,000w. In addition, the Championship PRS-D2000SPL supports a Multi-Amplifier Synchronization System that allows one of two bridged amplifiers (known as the master), to control the settings of the other amplifier, therefore eliminating the need to manually adjust both amplifiers separately. Cited as an extremely powerful amplifier, the Pioneer Championship PRS-D2000SPL is reported by Pioneer to be a perfect match for the equally powerful TS-W3001D2/4 subwoofer.
- Output Power (4 Ohm, <=1% THD): 750 Watts
- Output Power (2 Ohm, <=1% THD): 1500 Watts
- Signal to Noise (1 Watt into 4 Ohms): 60 dBA
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 85dB
- Peak Music Power: 4000 Watts
- Number of Channels: 1
- Load Impedance Capability: 1~8 Ohm
- Continuous Power (4 ohm): 750W x 1
- Continuous Power (2 ohm): 1500W x 1
- Continuous Power (1 ohm): 2000W x 1
- Frequency Response: 40Hz ~ 240Hz
- Dimensions: 23-1/8" x 2-5/8" x 11-1/8"
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...