MTX Audio Thunder Thin TT6510
Released January, 2008
The MTX Audio Thunder Thin TT6510 is a 10" car subwoofer designed very thin and compact at only 3.325" deep which allows it to fit almost anywhere. The subwoofer has an extra dense injection molded polypropylene semi-dome woofer stamped with a gothic-style MTX logo and a rubber surround.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It features a one piece spider cone that allows the subwoofer to produce the same excursion levels as MTX Audio's Thunder Round series. The Thunder Thin TT6510 includes large basket frame venting to keep the subwoofer cool and a heavy duty push terminal. It produces 300 RMS watts of power and has a single 2-ohm or 4-ohm voice coil depending on the submodel. The TT6510 is the smaller and less powerful of the two Thunder Thin series subwoofers.
- 10" subwoofer
- 1.75" single 2 or 4-ohm voice coil (depending on submodel)
- Only 3.325" deep
- One piece spider cone
- Rubber Surround
- Extra dense injection molded polypropylene semi-dome woofer
- Large basket frame venting for optimal heat dissipation and proper cooling
- Heavy duty push terminal
- 53oz. Magnet structure
- Power Handling: 600 watts (peak), 300 watts (RMS)
- Sensitivity: 84.3 dB
- Sealed Box Volume: 0.60 cu. ft.
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...