MTX Audio Thunder T9922-22
Released August, 2005
The MTX Audio Thunder T9922-22 is also known as the Jack Hammer-22 and is an audio subwoofer. Designed for the audiofile market, this subwoofer is quite large, with dimensions of 25 1/4" H x 44 3/4" W x 24 3/4" D.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
This unit will fit into the trunk of most full size SUV's and into smaller models if the third row of seats are removed. The Jack Hammer-22 is designed for use in competition. This unit must be installed by an authorized MTX Elite Status retailer, as modifications to the electrical system of your car are required. Additional batteries and alternators are required to run this subwoofer. The other product offering in this line is the MTX Audio Thunder T9922-44 model. While very similar in specifications, the T9922-44, also known as the Jack Hammer-44 comes with Dual 4 Ohm impedance, instead of the Dual 2 Ohm in the Jack Hammer-22 and is designed for more regular use, outside of competition.
- Impedance is Dual 2 Ohm
- Frequency Response is 20 Hz to 150 Hz
- Power Handeling is 6,000 Watts
- Dimentions are 25 1/4" H x 44 3/4" W x 24 3/4" D
- Required additional batteries and alternators to work
- 320 Lbs
- Carbon fiber and glass fiber dust cap with aluminum honeycomb center
- Expanded polypropylene cone with mica filler
- FEA designed progressive roll spider with 10 AWG integrated tinsel leads woven in
- 900 ounce strontium ferrite magnet with extended magnetic field gap technology and aluminum shorting ring
- 6.5” voice coil with a flat wound, long-excursion design incorporating 2.5” of x-max and 17 AWG high temperature aluminum wire
- Aluminum heatsink to maintain the optimum voice-coil temperature
- 6,000 RMS, 12,000 peak music power
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...