MTX Audio Thunder T8510
Released January, 2008
The Pros:Great durability. No distortion. Extremely hard hitting and loud.
The Cons:Expensive. Not the best price:performance value.
The MTX Audio Thunder T8510 is a 10" car subwoofer featuring an asymmetrical linear drive system to produce crisp, clear sound. The subwoofer is designed with an injection-molded, carbon filled poly cone dust cap and aluminum deposition cone woofer for an increased stiffness to weight ratio.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It also has a stitched high-roll NBR surround to maximize excursion and a die-cast aluminum frame for strength and durability. The Thunder T8510 includes MTX's Spider Plateau Venting Technology as well as a high-grade heatsink to keep the subwoofer cool. It produces 500 RMS watts of power and has an impedance of either single or dual 4-ohms depending on the submodel. The T8510 is the smallest and least powerful of the Thunder 8500 series.
- 10" subwoofer
- 3" single or dual 4-ohm voice coils
- Die Cast Aluminum Frame Construction
- High Roll NBR Surround
- Expanded injection molded, carbon filled Poly Cone Dust Cap
- ALDS Asymmetrical Linear Drive System
- Spider Plateau Venting cooling system
- 6063 extruded aluminum heatsink
- 8-gauge nickel-plated compression poles
- 144oz. Magnet structure
- Power Handling: 1000 watts (peak), 500 watts (RMS)
- Sensitivity: 86.9 dB
- Sealed Box Volume: 0.75 cu. ft.
- Vented Box Volume: 1.45 cu. ft.
User Reviews (1)
extremely hard hitting and loud
not the best price:performance value
You may also like...