MTX Audio Thunder Square TS8512
Released January, 2008
The MTX Audio Thunder Square TS8512 is a 12" car subwoofer featuring an asymmetrical linear drive system to produce crisp, clear sound. The subwoofer is designed with a black square shaped anodized aluminum cone which gives 16-20% more area than the usual round subwoofers.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It has a gothic-style MTX logo laser-etched on to its cast aluminum basket as well as a rubber surround. The Thunder Square TS8512 utilizes dual 2-ohm voice coils that offer flexibility in wiring and includes MTX's Spider Plateau Venting Technology to keep the subwoofer cool. It has a peak power handling of 1500 watts and maximum RMS power handling of 750 watts. The main differences between this model and the TS8510 are the subwoofer size and power handling.
- 12" subwoofer
- Dual 2-ohm voice coils
- Square polypropylene cone
- Nitrile Butadiene rubber surround
- Spider Plateau Venting Technology
- Asymmetrical Linear Drive System
- Power Handling: 1500 watts (peak), 750 watts (RMS
- Sensitivity: 87.6 dB
- Sealed Box Volume: 1.25 cu. ft.
- Vented Box Volume: 2.0 cu. ft.
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...