MTX Audio Thunder Square TS5510
Released January, 2008
The MTX Audio Thunder Square TS5510 is a 10" car subwoofer featuring an asymmetrical linear drive system to produce crisp, clear sound. The subwoofer is designed with a square shaped polypropylene cone which gives 16-20% more area than the usual round subwoofers.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It has a gothic-style MTX logo stamped on to its glossy black dust cap and a rubber surround. The Thunder Square TS5510 utilizes dual 2-ohm voice coils that offer flexibility in wiring and includes MTX's Spider Plateau Venting Technology to keep the subwoofer cool. It has a peak power handling of 900 watts and maximum RMS power handling of 450 watts. The main differences between this model and the TS5512 are the subwoofer size and power handling.
- 10" subwoofer
- Dual 2-ohm voice coils
- Square polypropylene cone
- Nitrile Butadiene rubber surround
- Spider Plateau Venting Technology
- Asymmetrical Linear Drive System
- Power Handling: 900 watts (peak), 450 watts (RMS
- Sensitivity: 94 dB
- Frequency Response: 28Hz - 150kHz
- Sealed Box Volume: 1.0 cu. ft.
- Vented Box Volume: 1.5 cu. ft.
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...