MTX Audio Thunder Round TR7510
Released January, 2008
The Pros:Compact design doesn't need a large box. Wiring is simple and straight-forward, good for entry-level users. Terminals are heavy-duty and durable, won't wear out easily.
The MTX Audio Thunder Round TR7510 is a 10" 400-watt car subwoofer featuring an asymmetrical linear drive system to produce crisp, clear sound. The subwoofer is designed with a polypropylene cone woofer and compression molded NBR surround.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It has a black anodized aluminum dust cap with a gothic-style MTX logo laser etched onto it and a die-cast aluminum basket for strength. The Thunder Round TR7510 includes MTX's Spider Plateau Venting Technology to keep the subwoofer cool and depending on the model, it utilizes either dual 2-ohm or 4-ohm voice coils that can withstand very high temperatures. The TR75 line is the most advanced of MTX's Thunder Round Series and packs more power than the both TR55 and TR45 lines. It also differs with the other two lines with respect to the appearance and overall design of its surround and dust cap.
- 10" subwoofer
- 2.4" high-temperature dual 2-ohm (TR7510-22) or 4-ohm (TR7510-44) voice coils
- Polypropylene cone woofer
- Black anodized aluminum dust cap and die cast aluminum basket
- Compression molded NBR surround
- 8-gauge nickel compression terminals
- Spider Plateau Venting Technology
- Asymmetrical Linear Drive System
- Power Handling: 800 watts (peak), 400 watts (RMS)
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
- Sealed Box Volume: 0.75 cu. ft.
- Vented Box Volume: 1.45 cu. ft.
User Reviews (1)
compact design doesn't need a large box
wiring is simple and straight-forward, good for entry-level users
terminals are heavy-duty and durable, won't wear out easily
audio output is clear and undistorted
good definition in the output, details are clearly audible
capable of loud, thumping bass
dust cap and basket are durable and effectively protect the speaker
You may also like...