MTX Audio Thunder Round TR5510
Released January, 2008
The MTX Audio Thunder Round TR5510 is a 10" 300-watt car subwoofer featuring an asymmetrical linear drive system to produce crisp, clear sound. The subwoofer is designed with a polypropylene cone woofer and a stitched NBR surround for durability.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It has a glossy metallic black polypropylene dust cap with a raised gothic-style MTX logo on it as well as a die-cast aluminum basket and rubber magnet boot for strength and to make the sub look attractive if reverse mounted. The Thunder Round TR5510 includes MTX's Spider Plateau Venting Technology to keep the subwoofer cool and dual 4-ohm voice coils. The TR55 line is in the middle of MTX's Thunder Round Series when it comes to power handling and performance. It differs with the TR75 and TR45 lines with respect to the appearance and overall design of its surround and dust cap.
- 10" subwoofer
- 1.75" dual 4-ohm voice coils
- Polypropylene cone woofer
- Polypropylene dust cap and die cast aluminum basket
- Stitched NBR surround and rubber magnet boot
- 8-gauge nickel compression terminals
- Spider Plateau Venting Technology
- Asymmetrical Linear Drive System
- Power Handling: 600 watts (peak), 300 watts (RMS)
- Sensitivity: 84.5 dB
- Sealed Box Volume: 0.75 cu. ft.
- Vented Box Volume: 1.45 cu. ft.
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...