MTX Audio Thunder Round TR4510
Released January, 2008
The MTX Audio Thunder Round TR4510 is a 10" 200-watt car subwoofer featuring an asymmetrical linear drive system to produce crisp, clear sound. The subwoofer is designed with a silver polypropylene cone, a stitched rubber surround, and a silver basket with a tribal-style MTX logo laser etched onto it.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The Thunder Round TR4510 includes MTX's Spider Plateau Venting Technology to keep the subwoofer cool and dual 4-ohm voice coils. The TR45 line is at the bottom of MTX's Thunder Round Series when it comes to power handling and performance. It also differs with the higher-end TR75 and TR55 lines when it comes to its appearance and overall design.
- 10" subwoofer
- 1.5" dual 4-ohm voice coils
- Silver polypropylene cone woofer
- Silver stamped basket
- Stitched rubber surround
- 8-gauge nickel compression terminals
- Spider Plateau Venting Technology
- Asymmetrical Linear Drive System
- Power Handling: 400 watts (peak), 200 watts (RMS)
- Sensitivity: 86.4 dB
- Sealed Box Volume: 0.75 cu. ft.
- Vented Box Volume: 1.45 cu. ft.
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...