Released January, 2009
The Pros:Compact. Anti-pop circuitry. Variable RCA input level.
The JVC KS-AR8001D is a mono digital car amplifier from JVC's Arsenal AR8000 series for 2009. The amplifier features a MOSFET power supply and pre-output stage to provide an RMS power output of 700 watts and frequency response of 20-300Hz.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It is designed quite small allowing flexiblility of installation and has an illuminated panel to make it easily viewable regardless of where it is placed in the car. The KS-AR8001D offers numerous controls including variable input RCA level and bass boost and includes protected anti-pop circuitry for long-lasting performace. The amplifier is the digital upgrade to JVC's KS-AR7001 from it's Arsenal AR7000 series and offers an additional 300 watts of power compared to the KS-AR7001.
- THD less than 0.04% at 1kHz
- PWM-regulated MOS-FET power supply
- MOS-FET Output stage
- Max power output of 800W
- RMS Power Output: 700W at 4 or 2 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20–300Hz
- Class-D circuit
- Variable input RCA level control
- Variable bass boost control
- Gold-plated RCA jacks
- Gold-plated block terminals
- Thermal/short circuit/overload/DC offset protection circuitry
- Anti-pop circuit
- Control panel on top/cover
- Blue LED illumination
- Dimensions: 10'' x 2.5'' x 7.25"
User Reviews (3)
digital amplifier - lighter and cooler than previous technologies
You may also like...