Infinity KAPPA PERFECT 5.1
Released May, 2003
The Infinity KAPPA PERFECT 5.1 is a 5 1/4" two-way car component system with a peak output of 400 watts. The system features a rigid aluminum woofer cone which holds its shape for detail and accuracy.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It utilizes a 1" anodized aluminum tweeter with rubber surround which can be flush, angled, or surface mounted with Infinity's I-Mount tweeter mounting kit. The KAPPA PERFECT 5.1 also features precision outboard crossover to perfectly divide frequencies and provides user-adjustable tweeter level control for maximum performance. The main difference between this model and the KAPPA PERFECT 5.1 is the speaker size.
- Deep-anodized aluminum woofer cone
- 1" deep anodized aluminum tweeter with rubber surround
- I-Mount tweeter mounting system
- Precision outboard crossover using Linquitz-Riley acoustic alignment
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- Power Handling, Peak: 400 Watts
- Power Handling, RMS: 100 Watts
- Crossover Frequencies: 3.5kHz, 24dB/oct
- Frequency Response: 80Hz - 23kHz
- Mounting Depth: 2-1/4" Perfect Mid-woofer, 1" Perfect tweeter
- Impedence: 4 Ohms
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...