Hifonics XX Hercules 2000w
Released June, 2007
The Hifonics XX Hercules 2000w is a car amplifier. This 20th Anniversary Edition amplifier is efficient because it packs all of its power into one channel, while having two inputs. The amplifier features 2000 watts of Pure RMS Bass Power, with precise controls to customize how deep you want the bass.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It also has a built-in crossover, bass boost control, and a sub-sonic filter. An illuminated Hifonics badge and Maxxsonics logo both shine bright blue on the top of the amplifier. This amplifier also has top mount controls, 2 Gauge power connectors, and ultra-hi speed MOSFET output devices. THe XX Hercules 2000w features variable Q control, variable Bass EQ, regulated PWM power supply, and a bass remote with blue LED power on. It also has RCA outputs, preamp outputs, and gold plated RCA indicators.
- 20th Anniversary Edition Class-D Monoblock Amplifier with Removable Endcaps
- 2000 watts of Pure RMS Bass Power
- 650 watts x 1 RMS @ 4 ohms
- 1300 watts x 1 RMS @ 2 ohms
- 2000 watts x 1 RMS @ 1 ohm
- Precise Controls for Bass Depth
- Variable Q Control; Variable Bass EQ
- Built-in Crossover
- Bass Boost Control and Sub-Sonic Filter
- Illuminated Hifonics Badge and Maxxsonics Logo
- RCA Outputs
- Bass Remote with Blue LED Power On
- 180 Phase Shift Left to Right
- Regulated PWM Power Supply
- Diagnostics Indicators - Thermal, Overload, Power or Protect
- Gold Plated RCA Indicators
- Variable Input Level: 200 mV - 9V
- Dimensions: 22.5" L x 11.2" W x 2.6" H
- Preamp Outputs
- Bass Boost 0 - 18 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio - 98 dB
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...