Released January, 2006
The Pros:Same massive power output regardless of load. Compact. Still
The Cons:Extremely expensive. Hot and power hungry. Crossover doesn't go low enough.
The Alpine PDX-1.1000 is a mono power density digital amplifier that delivers 1000 watts of power, making it the most powerful in the Alpine PDX series. It is the same size and shape as the rest of the series (10-1/8" Width, 7-9/16" Height, 2-7/16" Depth) and is designed for stacking.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Combine the PDX-1.1000 with any others in the series to make a compact powerful tower that can save space in the trunk or under a seat. The design of the unit is modern, aesthetically pleasing, and allows for a clean looking installation with its wire hookups all on one side. One feature that stands out is the fact that the power output is the same for both 2 Ohm or 4 Ohm loads - something not many amplifiers can boast of.
- Easy, flexible installation
- 60% smaller than previous models
- Same power output for both 2Ω or 4Ω loads
- Stackable with any model in series
- 10-1/8" Width, 7-9/16" Height, 2-7/16" Depth
- 4-Layer Glass Epoxy PC Board
- RCA Output: Non-Fading Pre-Amp Output
- Crossover: Variable, 50Hz - 200Hz (-24dB / oct), Low-Pass
- Adjustable Gain Control
User Reviews (1)
same massive power output regardless of load
crossover doesn't go low enough
You may also like...